|Track Level Sponsorship|
|Aid Station Sponsorship|
Welcome to the home of the McKenzie River Trail Run, Oregon’s oldest ultramarathon, run annually since 1988. Tracing a route along the beautiful McKenzie River, with two spectacular waterfalls, a lake so pristine it’s called Clear Lake, lava flows, old growth forest, numerous log bridges and the aquamarine-colored Tamolitch pool where the the river flows from an underground lava tube, the McKenzie River Trail is one of the prettiest trails in America. The race offers runners a technically challenging course with only moderate elevation gains and the inspiration of some of Oregon’s most breathtaking scenery.
The McKenzie River Trail Run is a non-profit organization dedicated to hosting a fun and challenging environmentally conscience trail running experience and supporting the Upper McKenzie community and local businesses. This is a trail run hosted by the community, for the community.
We will strive every year to:
- Put on one of the world’s most beautiful ultramarathons
- Support the local community by donating all net proceeds to the non-profit organizations of the McKenzie River Valley and by giving our business to local businesses as much possible
- Find the most friendly, enthusiastic and helpful volunteers of any trail race, and let them do their thing
- Help our runners have fun running down a scenic trail while dodging roots, lava, and interesting critters
- Find all our runners by the end of the day
The event is operated by McKenzie River Trail Run under a special use permit from the Willamette National Forest and is an equal opportunity provider.